Water Damage Nashville TN, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call 24/7 (615) 320-4999
- 24/7 live calls
- On our way within 30 minutes
- Free estimates
- We bill your insurance directly
- Family owned serving you for 32 years
Midwest Flood Restoration is the premier choice in the greater Nashville area for emergency water removal services. Our Nashville water damage restoration services include water cleanup and complete remodeling. We are recommended by insurance companies and provide service on hundreds of claims each year.
You can count on us to handle all of your water damage Nashville services – including water extraction and removal, and complete restoration and repairs. No matter what your emergency is, we take care of flooding damage from storms, broken, leaky or frozen pipes, sink or toilet overflow, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater or dishwasher malfunction.
Within 30 minutes of calling us, you can expect a fully trained Nashville water damage restoration technician to arrive at your door, ready to begin work immediately after a thorough inspection of the problem. Our experienced staff is available 24/7 ready to take your call. No matter what time it is, we are ready to help you.
Don’t wait – quick response to Nashville water damage is critical
If you have water damage in Nashville TN or anywhere in Middle Tennessee, its it’s important to get it taken care of right away to prevent further damage. The longer you wait to begin the cleanup, the worse the damage becomes. If your structure or contents stay wet, they will eventually develop mold and you will have an even bigger problem.
If you have water damage, you must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
Midwest Flood Restoration is here 24/7 waiting for your call. Our certified technicians are available to help you immediately. We provide residential home owners, commercial business owners, and property managers with emergency water cleanup services covering a vast array of emergencies. These include water extraction, structural drying, water removal and water cleanup in all affected areas in the home, basement or crawl space.
Fast Response for Flood Water Cleanup
Our prompt response and turnaround time helps minimize water exposure to walls, ceilings, floors, and your contents. Our 24-Hour Service allows us to get to you even during the worst of times. Even if it’s 3AM on a Monday morning, we are available for immediate response anywhere in the Nashville area.
What to do if you find water damage:
- If the source is evident and safely accessible, turn off the main valve or close the window or door where the water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area if possible.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
What you shouldn’t do:
- Leave wet fabrics in place.
- Leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
How we handle water damage Nashville:
- Make sure that the working environment is safe.
- Find, inspect and identify the source of the flooding.
- Remove water with portable and truck-mounted extractors.
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded, damaged, or contaminated.
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until everything is completely dry.
- Take care of any water damage repairs that are needed to bring it back to the pre loss condition.
Sewage Damage Cleanup and Removal
Midwest Flood Restoration specialize in Sewage Mitigation. “Black” water damage is commonly caused by sewage backups. Raw sewage is extremely dangerous and contains high amounts of harmful bacteria. It is the most difficult type of flood to mitigate.
There are serious health risks associated with sewage backups, and black water has the potential to cause extreme damage. Because of this, only a trained professional equipped with the right equipment should handle sewage cleanup and removal. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, destruction of valuables and severe damage to your home.
Our Certified Restoration Specialists are trained to clean, disinfect, and sanitize your property’s sewage damage, minimizing the risk of health hazards or further damage. We can remove, repair, replace, or remodel the affected area(s) of your home or business as needed and in cooperation with your insurance adjuster. We understand the need for efficient, hassle-free restoration after a sewage catastrophe.
Remove, Restore, and Replace
Our Flood Restoration company is prepared to remove, restore, remodel, and replace whatever is damaged as needed. This includes ceilings, walls, flooring, furniture, appliances, etc. We will haul it all out of the affected area, repair and restore if possible, and replace the contents to their original pre-flooded locations. If remodeling is needed, our expert carpenters and craftsmen are trained to provide superior remodeling services.
MFR proudly uses Dri-Eaz Restoration products, including Air Movers, Dehumidifiers, & Antimicrobials.
Midwest Flood Restoration
533 Church St #154
Nashville, TN 37219
Providing water damage Nashville TN services to 37013, 37015, 37027, 37064, 37072, 37076, 37080, 37086, 37115, 37122, 37135, 37138, 37143, 37189, 37201, 37203, 37204, 37205, 37206, 37207, 37208, 37209, 37210, 37211, 37212, 37213, 37214, 37215, 37216, 37217, 37218, 37219, 37220, 37221, 37228, 37240, 37243, 37246. See other cities we service in the Nashville area as well.
Check out our water damage services for our St. Louis MO residences.